Monday, March 31, 2008

DD's prayer

It was DD's turn for prayer tonight and she said a thing she always said...

"Please bless those in Afghanistan, Iraq, and training."

Except tonight there was something interesting on the end of it that gave me pause so I had to ask her about it after. She said...

"Please bless those in Afghanistan, Iraq, and training even their Archenemy."

DD did you just pray for those in Afghanistan, Iraq, and training and their Archenemies?

Yes, we were taught at church that we should pray for our enemies. Alright I get that but I am not sure where the arch part come into play here. She is too sweet for words sometimes.

The praying for those in training comes from the fact that Dan was "injured" this past summer while he was in training for a deployment to Iraq. I don't complain though, that injury got him out of that deployment, just not out of this one he is on now.

3 comments:

SuperCoolMom said...

That is so sweet! I love those little proofs that they are listening to the lessons that we try to teach.

oda41143 Missy said...

Hey, thanks for stopping by my blog and posting me a comment. I'm so sorry that your husband is deployed, that must be really hard. I am also very thankful that we have men like your husband to defend our freedom. My husband is a Navy veteran, but he was discharged before I met him so I have not been an actual military wife. Your kiddos seem really sweet. Have a wonderful day.

Abbey said...

Oh, How cute! I love kid prayers!