Saturday, March 01, 2008

All the stuff I normally wouldn't do that I did

So, not surprising I didn't get all that stuff done. However, I still did get some stuff done. I enjoyed my extra day. I watched a couple movies while I repaired blankets that badly needed repair. Finished DD's blanket and with extra fabric from the blanket, actually a quillow, I made two pillows and a scarf. She has slept with them all both nights since then. I got my bed all washed and flipped and set back up again. One of the blankets that I repaired was the extra comforter that I keep on my bed since I get much colder at night without Dan, he has a much higher body temp than me and so I can always snuggle up to him if I get cold. Without my heater in bed, I need to have an extra blanket. I am sure you all wanted to know about Dan's abnormally high body temp.


Anyway, I didn't get Innie's scout patches, I hope to before Wednesday, its Blue and Gold banquet time. And no other sewing done but I left the machine out so I'll get around to it. And I had a wonderful date with Innie. We saw The Spiderwick Chronicles, which he said didn't scare him at all and ate at Fazoli's. The younger two ended up not going to Friday Night Out, a friend called and invited DD to come play instead of going there. When it came time to take her, Bug was not excited about having to go to the Day Care while DD played at a friends and ended up wrangling himself an invitation since there is a friend his age there also. So everyone ended up with a really great night.


I hope everyone had a great extra day and enjoy my brag pictures.










Although, it's not so great when you look at my bed, it always looks so pathetic without a headboard, ten years into this thing and we still haven't got one. I will put that on the list.

3 comments:

Susie J. said...

Woohoo! Great productivity!

And btw... we're at 10 years with no headboard, too.

M A Haddox said...

To Jay and I, the headboard is a sign of financial security. If we're all ok with our bills, the cars are paid off, we can buy the correct amount of food in a month for our family, put money in savings, and have some extra for a few date nights... Then we can buy a headboard --along with a King Size bed (we miss our old one so much, this full size kills us).

M A Haddox said...

Love the pictures of your kids. It so good to see them. Myson often reminds me of how I remember Ian.