Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Snapshot of one busy day

I jam pack my Wednesdays being that I put bug in the extended care at the preschool which that reminds me I don't think I paid for it today, oh well, I'll add it to the list. I try to save as many of my errands for Wednesday so as to not have to drag him along and because I can go so much faster without him. For some reason today seemed a little on the full side and it just got away from me no matter how hard I tried.

My day started 20 minutes earlier because Dan called, don't mind that one. I stilled laid in bed and read until the alarm went off. Our phone calls are typically only ten minutes long, when he doesn't have a phone card, which right now he doesn't. Morale calls, where he can call for free are timed calls and they are ten minutes.

7:30-8:30am get kids on bus or to school

8:45-10:30am swim and hot tub

10:45-11:00am make appt. to get truck to shop on Friday, the interior is leaking

11:00am-12:30pm shower and lunch/read book while eat

12:30pm-12:45pm while in car to post make calls to find place for boys while I take DD to doctor's tomorrow, she is having weird ear symptoms

12:45pm-1:30pm go to storage place to pay up and put new tags on trailer

1:30pm-2:15pm commissary still on the phone

2:30pm pick up Bug

2:45pm-3:30pm unload groceries, go to scout store to buy boats for regatta

3:30pm-6:00pm prepare for scouts, make dinner for missionaries, try to clean the house, feed the sisters, send them on their way

6:00pm-7:00pm took the kids to a $5 show, the car wash, Bug told the other kids all about the magical land of the car wash and they begged me to take them when I went next to wash the car.

7:00pm-9:00pm Scouts and melting crayons, putting the kids to bed

9:00pm sitting down on the couch for the first time, ahhh

I'm so tired. Thursday and Friday are just as busy, but Friday Night Out and Super Saturday are coming, yeah!

3 comments:

SuperCoolMom said...

Whew.

We love the car wash too!

Susie J. said...

Sounds like many of my days. And I have to say... I'm jealous that you have sister missionaries. We have elders right now, and it makes dinner appointments a frustrating thing to schedule, with my hubby gone so much of the time. We finally got permission for them to come, as long as I have a house full of kids to chaperone.

M A Haddox said...

Help me out on this one: "the interior is leaking."

The interior is filled with air, right? ...Is it leaking oxygen? Get that fixed, I don't want you suffocating in your own car!!

Or when someone says, "the interior is leather" does that mean your upholstery if falling through the seams of your doors?