Friday, February 22, 2008

I am never getting off the couch again

Today is such a good day. I totally broke my fast and bought a wireless router for the laptop. So worth it. Dan can chat at work, so I have been spending a lot of time on the computer lately. He can chat in the mornings, when I am getting the kids ready for school and at night, when I am in prime vegging time. I thought how can I accomplish both? Take my laptop wireless, I mean that is the whole point of the thing, right?

So here I am in the basement, on the comfortable couch. I don't really like my living room ones, they've got to go. I got Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy playing on the DVR, I also brought down a snack. So like I said, I am never getting off the couch again. I really need a bathroom in the basement, then I'd never have to leave.

No comments: