Thursday, February 21, 2008

Crazy 8s meme
I was tagged by Nikki to do this Crazy 8s meme.

8 Things I am passionate about

2. Daniel
3. My Kids, not other people's
4. Reading
5. Holding onto my sanity
6. Scrapbooking
7. Losing weight
8. blogging

8 things I want to do before I die

1. Go to Finland with my Father
2. Go to college
3. Live in Europe
4. Go on a Mission
5. Swim with dolphins
6. See six continents
7. Play in an orchestra
8. Find a common hobby with Dan

8 things I say often

1. No Touchy
2. Eat!
3. I miss you.
4. I love you.
5. Don't you dare.
6. Crap
7. Ahh, man. (must use whiny tone)
8. Dude

8 books I've read recently

1. Wednesdays Letters
2. The Few
3. The First American
4. For One More Day
5. The Memoirs of Jane Austin
6. Northanger Abbey
7. Kabul Beauty School
8. The Book of Mormon

8 songs I could listen to over and over

1. We Close Our Eyes - Oingo Boingo
2. Float On - Modest Mouse
3. Over My Head - The Frey
4. The Heart of Life - John Mayer
5. No Other Way - Jack Johnson
6. The Damage in Your Heart - Weezer
7. Stay Together for the Kids - Blink-182
8. How Firm a Foundation - Hymn 85
List subject to change daily

8 things that attract me to my best friends

1. Sacrasm
2. Loyalty
3. People who lose their temper at their kids(if they have them) in front of me (not fake)
4. Honesty
5. Intellegence, I don't mean book smarts here, I don't have that
6. Integrity
7. Grit
8. No whiner-babies, I am enough, thank you.

8 people I think should do Crazy 8s

1. I
2. Hate
3. This
4. Part
5. and it
6. Looks
7. Like everyone
8. Has already been tagged

2 comments:

Nikki said...

I knew #3 was why you liked me! HAHAHA!! And I love how you filled in the last section. Goober.

Pure Golding said...

I guess I'm not one of the "best friends" part! But that's ok. We're family and you're stuck with me! I'll settle for being one of your far away friends who is smart and yells at her kids (not fake)!