Monday, April 14, 2008

Bloggy Award-Its so pretty

I have received my first blogger award! I would like to thank SuperCoolMom for giving this to me. She is my first never met blogger-friend.





I would also like to thank my children for suppling my endless material for post both humorous and mushy. I would also like to thank all my readers who put up with my rants, I'm sure sometimes mind-numbing travelogues, and the occasional too-much-informational pieces that I like to put out there to see who's reading. My most heartfelt gratitude goes out to those who leave comments. I base my self-worth as a human being on how many comments I get.

I will reaward this to SuperCoolMom, because I love her. Others I will share the love with is Nikki who helped me survive my time in the great white north with Killer Bunnies and who I miss terribly. And to my "new and newer" blogger friends Laura and Missy.

4 comments:

SuperCoolMom said...

Thanks, I love your posts and I'll give you a GENIUS rating!

I've been wondering when you're going to reveal Innie's new alias! I'm dying to hear what it is!

oda41143 Missy said...

WOW, I'm speechless!!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

Abbey said...

Congrats! Keep em comin'

Laura said...

Thank you so much, I am humbled... though I figured my recent flip-flopping spiritually had basically sent my blog down the tube. :-p Thanks for reading - and I thoroughly enjoy your blog as well! I know I don't always comment, because I read through google reader, and my computer doesn't like it when I try to follow a link somewhere else - but I laugh out loud when I read your stuff! Thanks again - I'm going to post this right now, and then go off on my hiatus. :-)

Blessings!