Monday, February 05, 2007

Dan's Gone

Dan left last sunday for a six week training course at Fort Eustice, VA a little more than an hour away. So Monday through Friday he is staying at a hotel and weekends he is home. What do you think happened last Monday? I woke up sick, duh. By Monday night Bug was sick with something else. I had a sore throat with a wonderfully useless cough and Bug was throwing up. I don't know why it seems to be like that. I don't fall apart when Dan leaves just everything else does. My immune system should not be able to tell when the worst time to get sick is. I am not a good "sick mom." I don't like dealing with the whiny sick get. My patience is very small normally how do you deal with throw-up and the whine? Maybe someday I'll figure it out. I mean I even get cranky when Dan gets sick, its not like he needs his nose wiped, although he is rather pathetic when he gets sick.

2 comments:

Nikki said...

Well, if you hadn't left, we'd at least be playing Killer Bunnies through all the sickness. But I'm not about to chase you to Virginia when I could freeze to death here in Minot with my bunnies.

Pure Golding said...

I am so sorry about the sickness thing. Same here. Must be everywhere! Puking is the worst, especially when they aren't old enough to warn or make it to the potty. My carpet is still pink and rough from the last episode! It was good to talk to Dan Saturday. I hope you get feeling better. The cough takes about a month to go. Bad news, I know. Love ya, Love Jen