Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Biggest Loser for the Littlest Larm

My three sister's and I are doing our own version of the biggest loser together. Somehow through the years we have gotten pudgy and now have to fix that problem. The winner each month gets a $20 gift certificate for the place of their choice. We are all pitching in the money up front to pay for it and my sister Jenny is going to take care of the monitoring. Our first weigh-in is on Feb. 25, which is good since that will give me about 9 days to starve myself after a finish the pound of dark chocolate Dan gave me for Valentine's Day. Once that is gone then no more sweets. I finally got back to the gym yesterday after a 2 week absence since kids have been sick and I got bronchitis. No more excuses my butt is on the line. I thrash talked my sisters and now have to put up or shut-up and we all know I am never going to shut-up.

No comments: