Thursday, February 08, 2007

Army Kenner Health Clinic Policy

I need to see the doctor. I have been sick for a week and a half now. The cough is so annoying. I can't sleep. I cough so much my back is sore. I go through about 10 cough drops during the day and 3-5 at night. Here's the catch. "They" at the clinic will not see me if I bring Bug. Bug has an ear infection. I can't ask anyone to watch him since he is sick also. Dan is not home and even if he were "they" wouldn't let him out of school for this. I can't leave Bug, I can't take Bug. ARGGH!!

2 comments:

Nikki said...

That is awful. So what would happen if you just brought Carter with you? I know at the clinic here they recommend only bringing the child being seen. But sometimes that's not feasible. I'm not going to pay a sitter to take just one child. Or usually the other two are sick as well, just not as sick.
Hope you're feeling better soon!

Haddorkus said...

They would not see me, they would cancel my appointment and send me home. We're in the Army now.