Monday, January 14, 2008

Super Saturday

The first Super Saturday. It was really cool. I actually didn't take them for the whole time since the older two have swim lessons on Saturday mornings. I am going to try and see if for next time if I can take them during the week so they can go for the whole time 9-5. As it was they only went 12-4:30. So I still got a decent break.

So what did I do with this new wonderful freedom? I went shopping. Spent $9. At a scrapbooking store at least, nothing useful. I ate out for lunch. Then went home to do some work on the kitchen that I had been promising myself that I would get done. I am now at the point where it is only a hundred little jobs to get done and then I might actually be done renovating the kitchen. Then onto the living room, yeah!

Anyway, so all the mighty work I got done in the kitchen. It was awesome. I replaced a switch cover since I removed it from painting sometime during the Christmas break AND I pulled off some painters tape. Two things, yeah baby.

So with all that work done of course I put in a picture....

I did clean the house a little. The missionaries where coming over for dinner. We luckily have Sister missionaries so if you feed the Sisters you can feed the Elders at the same time. So I had five missionaries to feed. I pulled up from picking up the kids the same time they did. You gotta love the crock pot.

So I have got much bigger plans for the next SS in two weeks, Nashville about an hour away. That's where our Temple is, haven't been since June. And they have a huge mall that I have never been to. So no kitchen just fun. Maybe I'll work on the kitchen this week. Ha Ha Ha

3 comments:

SuperCoolMom said...

Good for you! I love your switchplate cover - fabulous choice! I'm glad you got to spend some money on yourself and have a little time alone! How fun to feed the missionaries - we're feeding the two Sisters next week. Nashville sounds fun, some spiritual renewal and a little retail therapy will do wonders to revitalize you.

Abbey said...

Fabulous work! HEHE, looks great :)

Pure Golding said...

I'm glad you're keeping busy! I wish you'd start selling your cute little scrapbook pages to the less talented (like myself) who have plenty of time and no ability! I would gladly pay a fair price for the awesome work you do! Aren't crock pots a wonder of the techno-age?! Love 'em!