Thursday, January 17, 2008

Spaz

Okay, so I know when I am stressed that I forget things. I mean a lot of things. Important things, appointments, keys, phones, pants. Alright, I haven't forgotten my pants yet, but it could happen. I normally figure out I have too much going on and that I am in over my head when I start forgetting things. I am an organizer, multi-tasker, on top of it, color-coder person. When things get forgotten, I am out of place. The thing I didn't think to count on for the beginning of the deployment was that I would be a spaz.

Examples from the past three days. I fell up the stairs carrying some binders and of course, a platter of black bean hummus. I was in the shower when I put some face wash in my hands and promptly rubbed it in my hair. It has peroxide in it, I am still waiting for the other shoe to drop on that one. I have a massive bruise on the side of my right hand, with no clue how I got it. I was taking Bug to school and drove to Innie and DD's school, they take the bus, I never take them to school. I caught one of my pot holders on fire.

However, I don't seem to be forgetting anything too important. So I still have that. I may be a spaz but I still have my mental capacities. Just not my physical capacities? Is this better?

1 comment:

Abbey said...

too funny...I love reading your posts. It brightens my day. Is that bad that your misery brightens my day :/