Saturday, November 08, 2008

The thrill is gone

Enough already. [cough cough] I am so over the charm of laying in bed and watching TV, as I sneeze and reach for the tissues. At least I was able to venture out today, I was out of medicine.

Sixty-five bucks later, cough drops in bulk, chest cough meds, and a humidifier with some fancy vicks stuff you put in the water.

It's time to get out of bed. I'm thinking the couch, the one with the DVR in front of it, I remember why I hate commercials now. [cough cough] Was that pathetic enough for you guys?

The bright side, the kids don't have school on Monday, so I am not going to my classes even though my morning class was canceled so I am only ditching one class. Then Tuesday is when Austin Peay is doing Veteran's Day so I don't have classes on that day so I can be all kinds of pathetic until Wednesday with no fears.

4 comments:

oda41143 Missy said...

Rest in peace. Ohh, that didn't sound good. I meand rest with peace of mind that you are not missing anything important. shew, close one. get well soon may have been a better option.

Robin Fisher said...

Were you at church yesterday? Mike got home. Check out the blog :) We only stayed for sacrament. Call me if you need anything.

The Schooley's said...

It was pahtetic enough for me!! Grin. I hope you feel better. Go rent a Jane Austen flick!! Comfort movies are the best!!

L4GWTW said...

That stinks. We have been sick here too. Kevin has had pnemonia (I don't know how to spell it) and has been home for two weeks now. I am so sick of him being home. Luckily we went back to the Dr after being sick for over a week and changed meds. He is doing better and yeah will be back in school on Wednesday. Love ya nd home you feel better soon. Stacey