Thursday, July 24, 2008

Picture Tag

This has been going around and I decided to do it at the beginning of the month and then didn't do it. But then Stacey tagged me by name so I figured since I had already taken the pictures, I would just post them. As stated by the rules of the tag, I took the pictures the moment I decided to do it, July 4th around 11 a.m. They have just been sitting on my computer since then.

So the rules are you take pictures of the ten things on the list without any prior clean up or sprucing. Anyone seeing these pics will know that I followed the rules.

1. My closet



I don't think there is much to say here, I think my anal-ness is speaking volumes for itself right here.

2. My Bathroom



As you can tell we had just gotten back from the lake and all the shoes, toys, life jackets, etc still needed to be cleaned and washed. When I say just got back, I mean like three days.

3. What the children are doing right now...



Punx, he didn't even acknowledge my existence.



DD, with the pose and facial expression of her generation.



Bug, no clue what he was doing there under the coffee table.

4. Favorite shoes



My OP's baby, does anyone else remember those teeny-tiny corduroy shorts?

5. Dream Vacation



Hawaii, do I really need to say more?

6. Fridge



[insert quippy food pun here]

7. Self-Portrait



As I appear to the children on most days and that is me still in my pajamas at almost 11 a.m., good day.

8. Favorite Room



The living room, it is a no-kid zone. This is an adult functioning room. It is where I keep my pretty books and my music. I always keep it clean. The first room in the house that I will clean, I should say. I will sit on the couch with a book or some music on and can really relax here. I do allow the children to enter it from time to time but with strict rules. And there is no TV in this room.

9. Kitchen Sink



Dishes I can be proud of. Not only are they proof that I actually cooked, they are proof that my kids got a hot breakfast!

10. Laundry Room





I don't have a room, I have a closet. I put my sorter in my pantry which is right next to the closet. I had to remove one shelf to get it to fit but I just moved it to the top.

That was fun. I am not tagging anyone, if you want to do it, just do it.

7 comments:

Nikki said...

You are an inspiration Cristtin. I love all the photos. I love to look at people's houses and I especially love a sink with dishes in it. Now I know you're a real person and not just a bot. hahaha

P.S. and how cool is it that you have a room that kids are forbidden from?!

Abbey said...

What a fun post!

SuperCoolMom said...

I love your organized closet, the baskets and shelves in your laundry closet, your laundry sorter, your shoe holder, alllll your little organizing do-dads! (Maybe that's why my house gets out of control. No neat systems.)

The Schooley's said...

I now feel like I need to be way more organized. Even your fridge is beautiful!! I have now decided I want to be just like you when I grow up!! Grin.

M A Haddox said...

Holy neat freak! Honestly, I never would have thought it of you. From what Mum tells me about you--- just kidding, that was an evil thing to say. ;)

If you were to be tagged to do this every day, would we ever catch your house un-organized?

M A Haddox said...

I also have to add... I LOVE pronouncing the random word verification code whenever I comment on this or other blogs. It feels like I'm expanding my vocabulary, but not really.

Today's word of the day is: ecxwajar. Sounds arabic!

oda41143 Missy said...

No fair, your closet makes mine look like a pig stye (or however you spell that).