Saturday, August 04, 2007

Picutres, yeah!

Finally some pictures, my computer still won't read my camera so I had to go to Target and get them all burned to a disc before I could do this. I hope you all appreciate the work I do for you. I accept payment in the form of comments. Have I mentioned before how much I love comments. You would think then that I would leave more so as to encourage more mutual comment leaving on everyone's blogs but yet somehow I still don't do it that often. I seem to still be waiting for life to calm down so I can have more time, maybe I need to accept that that is not going to happen until Dan comes home.


Easter 2007.
Our front yard at Fort Lee.
Out consummate Lady DD.







Daddy and Bug at Busch Gardens.
This is one of my favorite pictures of all time.








The kids playing at the statue of John Smith at Jamestown during the 400th Anniversary.








Daddy and Innie at Virginia Beach.
This is another one of my favorite pictures.







The 4th of July.
The kids enjoying the firework show at Fort Campbell.
I love them all covering their ears.
That means that they are doing the show right.





Bug's 4th birthday.
My baby is four. I am really confused as to how this happened.





The water park.
This was one of Dan's four day weekends when he got to come home. The kids stayed on the lazy river almost the whole time. Dan had to keep his shirt on all day so no one would accidentally touch his still healing small pox vaccination and then catch it and kill half the country. Wasn't that so considerate of him. He is so nice.

And finally, our house.
Cute, huh?

5 comments:

Pure Golding said...

What I wouldn't give for a cute little house with a wonderful front porch! That looks like an awesome porch for Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas. Love the pictures! They are growing so fast! Love, Jen

littlegloria TREASURESREBORN said...

I'm shore pleezed thayat you ez enjoyin' da Sout whered I wuz brot up en.
I like Utah because the pioneers brought with them the archit. plans and built homes like they live in.

I DO miss my porch and swing.

Dave&Karen said...

I love your house. It looks great. One question though: Is there a monster outside your bedroom window when you get thirsty at night?

M A Haddox said...

o_o Neato house! 2nd best picture you posted!!! (The best picture you left out... none of you are in it, C)

Your kids look very much like we did when we were little -- except that your kids are cute.

MNATTH said...

I do appreciate you getting the pictures on here! I love that one of Dan and Carter, too. Your house is beautiful! Who mows the lawn? Looks like there's a lot of it!