Wednesday, August 08, 2007

News

Well, I have no idea how much to share so this is going to be a very cryptic post. There has been some stuff going on with Dan and his training for a few weeks now that we have been keeping to ourselves. Now everything has quite exploded on us. We got the news today that is at the same time good and the very worst thing we wanted to hear. I am sorry to not tell you yet but nothing is official yet so I can't say, but, man we really need some prayers. Dan's career is really on the line here and it is completely out of our hands. Everything came down to a twist of fate which means that it was completely in our Heavenly Father's control. Once the official word comes down I promise to explain but in the mean time we need your prayers. Dan needs some new orders and only one or two options will save us right now, Campbell or Nashville. I'll keep you posted as soon as I can.

1 comment:

littlegloria TREASURESREBORN said...

Prayers...daily; temple roll = every 2 wks; I talked w/Dan....