Monday, August 20, 2007

All my kids in school

Yesterday I told Bug, "Tomorrow you start Preschool." His reply,"When I start preschool do I get to go to school forever now?" Why, yes, Bug you do. That's when it really hit me, oh man. My kids are in school forever now. Next year he goes full-time to kindergarten, this year it is only for three hours three days and today it was forever. I went to the Y, did cardio for 45 min, swam for 30 min, sat in the hot tub, came home, showered, blow dried my hair, I never do that, and was still early to pick him up. Now mind you, I showered with the stereo blasting some Ska which was fun. I think I'll adapt but anyway, cute little Bug he came running to me and hugged me and then, of course asked for the bus. He won't seem to accept that I am the bus and that he doesn't take one until next year. But when we got home this was the good one, he didn't want to walk to the front door because, "I am so tired I have been walking all day." He got worked his first day of preschool. Here are those traditional Haddox family first day front porch pictures I promised and one of all three.






















No comments: