Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Sitting, Waiting, Wishing

That's the song title, and it seems appropriate right now, being that is all I am doing. Well, not much sitting. We are on day two of snow days here and I have used them to my benefit. Three extra set of hands for slave labor, I mean, help. Bug is convinced that we have the cleanest house in the whole world. Punx used the word sparkly for our bathrooms. I know Dan won't notice that the floorboards are clean but it sure does feel good.

Right now it is the only thing from keeping me from running around screaming and being all fidgety, although that is starting to come on regardless of the busyness. I seemed to have pulled some sort of muscle in my inner-thigh, that has slowed me down a little.

But anyway, do you guys see my donut of misery list? It already says 100%, while that bugs me a little that it says 100% when he is not actually home it is hopeful. I just need the weather to cooperate now and then maybe the army will give me back my husband for a while.

Please just let it end.

3 comments:

Supercool Hotmama said...

How great to be all ready for his return with clean floors and sparkly bathrooms though! I'm anxious for you too. Just came by to see if he's home yet :)

Nikki said...

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

Pure Golding said...

Ken said he had a great talk with him. Sounds like he's doing well. I so wish we could be closer. Although I am so thrilled he is home for you, I won't be seeing him for quite some time so it doesn't feel like anythings changed- except now we don't have to pray you don't go nuts before he returns! Now we'll switch to "Please bless Cristtin not to go crazy with him home all the time!" Enjoy! When's the cruise?