Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Still Homeless

Sorry, everybody, no news. I still don't have a computer, or a phone number, or a home for that matter. Well, I still have my cell phone. Any there is some news, Dan started his deployment. The house is almost done. The inspection is tomorrow. The closing is set for Monday. I should be moving in on Monday. Our stuff is scheduled to be delivered on Friday. And because at least one thing seems to be falling into place, Dan has a four-day weekend that weekend so he is going to come home and be with us for that. Which will be good since there is a whole mess of stuff he needs to get from all the boxes and the gas will end up cost just as much as shipping probably would. And besides, this way Dan will actually get to see his house at least. Dan also has a big break around the 4th of July so he can come home for that also, right for Bug's birthday. Then we will go out to Kansas and see him before he leaves for Kuwait in August/Sept whenever it is that they end up sending him. All in all I am ready for my house but things are good at my sister's. She has been so great. We never could have lasted in a hotel this long. But I am ready to move on just the same, go to my ward, find my gym, and get started on the next phase of life. This limbo part of life needs to be done.

No comments: