Friday, June 08, 2007

Here's one

So the Kentucky house is gone. We got the inspection report back. Nine pages later, and I panicked. The builder was starting to refuse to fix the things that showed up on the report saying that things were in code and the inspector was wrong. I couldn't take it anymore and I realized that this house was a beautiful house of cards. I couldn't fight this builder anymore. He was not about making houses just making money. Oh well. So we are looking a houses again. There was a house in Tennesee that Dan really liked so we are looking into that one. Wish us luck and

1 comment:

M A Haddox said...

Ouch ;_; Wish you the best of luck. Reminds me of the movie Pursuit of Happiness... sure it was all Hollywooded up, but hey, wouldn't it be cool to live in a bathroom!? Hope some good news comes along soon.