Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Coming down

Man, has it been a wonderful month and half. Who knew having a husband around changed life so drastically? I really didn't appreciate what a transition it was from having him gone around 17 months to having him home - a lot. He has been working about three hours a day, when we weren't on vacation. He still probably won't start a normal work schedule for another couple weeks. I had no idea how independent I had become until I realized that I was getting irritated from having to tell Dan about my comings and goings, and not in a possessive way, just the regular way husbands and wives know what each other doing normally.

I just wanted to put in a quick update for some thing to look for. I will start posting pictures of our vacation soon, the cruise was so awesome. And before the vacation Dan and I were hard at work again in the kitchen and got a ton done before we left. It's just that between starting to be normal again, all the school work I need to catch up on from vacation, and of course, vacation laundry, all you can have right now is this teaser.

Just know that I am emerging from the bubble now.

2 comments:

Pure Golding said...

Some of us were starting to worry about your lack of blogging. Some of us even went through withdrawls. Welcome back!!!

Supercool Hotmama said...

hey! Glad you're still kickin'!