Friday, April 06, 2007

Our home

Well, here it is. This is our house. As you can see, a work in progress. When I saw it in mid-march it was all ply-wood. It did have the tubs in but that was it. My realtor will be sending me update pictures as it gets doors, driveway, yard, and stuff like that.
Down below is the kitchen, by far the largest kitchen we have ever had. I am so excited. Our whole family can be in it without touching. That will be something. This is the picture of the kitchen from the house that we didn't get but it will be the same, except for the appliances, we didn't want to pay the extra thousand dollars cash for the stainless steel, we will have just regular appliances. Everything else will be the same though. And this is the view from the backyard. You can see a little bit of the yard or red part, they haven't put the seed in yet. But we are at the edge of the subdivision and face this farmland.




4 comments:

Jenny said...

I can't wait until you move to Hucky Tucky! We are going to have a blast.

Pure Golding said...

Congrats! Its always fun decorating a new place! Although moving is kinda a pain. It looks nice. Near schools? Shopping? Let us know when you get in so we can send a little house warming...
Love ya, Love Jen and all

Nikki said...

Beautiful home! One day I will be all grown up and buy a home too. :)

glo said...

It's going to fun, as Jen said, to decorate something that's actually yours; I mean, a house of which you will be the first time owner. You won't have to scrape off "14 layers of paint." I agree with saving money, but $1K is "piddle" in the long run--stainless steel appliances are actually better and longer lasting; truly longer lifetime service. That's my opinion, however, it is based on lots of my "I-would-rather-save-some-cash" mistakes. So, when will we see you at the Kentucky Derby? Ciao!